Saturday, September 15, 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
Rosedale Traditional Community School
Each year, the Chilliwack Spinners and Weavers Guild hosts a Spin In—a full day where spinners from surrounding areas come together to share our love of the craft. Come and join us for a day of spinning, show and tell, laughter, and meeting up with friends.
Our Spin In includes:
- Silent auction
- Show and tell
- Various vendors for all your fibre and equipment needs.
- Lots of parking, including handicap parking, all on level ground.
- Registration is $25 per person and includes coffee, tea, refreshments, and lunch.
- Register before August 31st to be eligible for fabulous door prizes.
- **EARLY BIRD DRAW: Register before August 1st for a chance to win free registration for 2019**
- No refunds after August 31.
- Sorry no pets allowed.
This year, we’ve made a registration form available online. Please note that we are unable to accept electronic payments. Once you’ve filled out the application and either emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed it off to be mailed, please remember to send your payment of $25 to the Chilliwack Spinners and Weavers Guild:
Chilliwack Spinners & Weavers Guild
P.O. Box 201 Stn Main
Chilliwack, B.C. V2P 6J1